I will provide evidence-based knowledge and up-to-date information you need to be aware of to make decisions regarding labor and the care for your baby. I will also help you plan your postpartum life and support you with infant feeding and care.
If you find yourself struggling with effects of a birth trauma or a pregnancy loss, or if you feel that you suffer postpartum mood disorder, I will also provide support and counseling to help you nevigate your situation.
Hourly rate: 60€
Labor & Birth Doula Support
I will help you clarify your wishes and goals of labor/birth, and support you every step of the way towards achieving them the best you can.
- 2 prenatal consultation sessions to build trust and to discuss your birth goals
- On-call 14 days before EDD until birth
- Informational and emotional support during business hours via text, call, email
- Help create a safe and encouraging evironment for you during labor
- Provide physical comfort and support during labor
- Assistance in skin to skin bonding and breastfeeding immediately after birth
- 1 postpartum home visit to support and celebrate
Postpartum Doula Support
It takes a village to raise a child AND a mother/father!
I will take care of you, your body and soul, after your hard effort bringing your baby(ies) into the world.
While giving birth to a little human being can be rewarding, taking care of her/him can be challenging and overwhelming.
You do not need to do it alone. I will be there to give you a hand so you can have a smoother start of parenthood.
- 1 prenatal home visit to familiarize with household settings
- Emotional support for both parents, especially the birthing one
- Tips and methods for speedy physical recovery
- Knowledge & skills regarding breastfeeding and infant-led bottle feeding
- Postpartum meals (incl. Chinese traditional herbal resurgence)
- Skills to comfort, bond with, massage, and other care for your baby
- Light housework, such as baby laundry and groceries
- Care for your other children when you need to rest / focus on the newborn